Happy new month! Welcome to March, the month for girl bosses.
I am so excited to start this month with a declutter challenge. Let’s dive in.
It is an old saying that ‘less is more’. This translates to many meanings depending on the angle from which you look at it.
When less is more means the less you look, the more you see.
Also, less is more may mean the less you talk, the more you learn.
Less is more sometimes equal to the less you spend, the more you save.
AND when less is more translates to the less you have, the more you become.
The last instance has a more elaborate meaning which is, the lesser you have to deal with, the more you are able to be what you wish to become.
The above analysis sums up the meaning of declutter for the purpose of this challenge. I want us to free up space both physical and non physical to allow room for more productive tasks, more useful items and beautiful emotions.
This challenge will run for 7 days (one week) starting from 1st March, 2018 till 7th March, 2018 (You may also join in anytime beyond this date). The focus declutter areas are:
- Facebook & phone book
- The 7th area will be revealed shortly and it’s the most important.
You will have one day to complete each declutter area.
How to participate
- Sign up HERE to enter the challenge
- You will receive 1 email everyday, 24 hours after you sign up with instructions on how to declutter the focus area(s) for that day
- You will have up to 24 hours to complete the challenge for each day
- When you are done, visit this post (a link will be provided in the mail) to comment Done + Area(s) + Day, e.g Done Email Day 1
- The hashtag for this challenge is #tgbdeclutterchallenge, do make use of it in your social media posts especially on Twitter and Instagram for a fat chance to be retweeted/reposted.
Do you crave more space to improve your productivity? SIGN UP FOR THIS CHALLENGE TODAY!