The Girl Boss Meetup is hosted by The Girl Boss Haven to have girl bosses (in career or business) come together to contribute expertise and ideas for the purpose of developing each other in career and business.
The 1st edition held on January 27, 2018 (see recap of events here) with a total number of 6 participants to create a close knit team for an efficient practical approach to business of the day.
The 2nd edition held on May 6, 2018 with a total number of 18 participants. Details coming soon.
- Q & A Session (career and business)
- Class of the day
- Task of the day (business visibility challenge)
- How to maximize social media for marketing
- How to setup your business operations
- Content schedule for May
- Lifestyle discussion (topic may vary but geared towards personal development)
What awaits you?
- Meet new people
- Map out action steps to achieve your 2018 goals (2nd quarter)
- Get group support
- Get diverse ideas from different professionals
- Gain clarity
- Daily planner
- Learn new business skill
- Gain new insights into your career
- Get connected with girl bosses like you
Date: To be announced
Time: To be announced
Venue: To be announced
Fee: To be announced
To be announced