The Girl Boss Meetup is a bi-monthly event I organize to have girl bosses come together to contribute expertise and ideas for the purpose of developing each other personally and in our small businesses.
The 1st edition held on January 27, 2018 (see recap of events here) with a total number of 6 participants to create a close knit team for an efficient practical approach to business of the day.
The 2nd edition held on May 6, 2018 with a total number of 18 participants. See event pictures on Instagram.
See information on the 3rd Edition below.
- Balancing 9 – 5 and side hustle
- You, your business and the law
- Your small business and finance
- Q & A (small business tips)
- Become a content generating machine
- Lifestyle discussion (topic may vary but geared towards personal development)
What awaits you?
- Meet new people
- Map out action steps to achieve your 2018 goals (2nd half)
- Get group support
- Lectures by professionals
- Gain clarity
- Become more productive
- Learn new business skill
- Gain new insights into your career
- Get connected with girl bosses like you
Date: 29th July, 2018
Time: 12pm – 5pm
Venue: Yaba, Lagos (full address will be disclosed after booking a seat)
Seats are available for 20 girl bosses.
How to book a seat
For more information about this event, use this link to chat with me on WhatsApp.
I look forward to meeting you.