The Girl Boss Meetup is a monthly event hosted by The Girl Boss Haven to have girl bosses (in career or business) come together to contribute expertise and ideas for the purpose of developing each other in career and business.
The 1st edition held on January 27, 2018 (see recap of events here) with a total number of 6 participants. The aim of having few ladies at each meetup is to create a close knit team for an efficient practical approach to business of the day.
Below is the agenda of this meetup
- Q & A Session (career and business)
- Class of the day
- Content schedule for February
- Lifestyle discussion (topic may vary but geared towards personal development)
What awaits you?
- Meet new people
- Identify action steps to achieve your 2018 goals
- Get group support
- Get diverse ideas from different professionals
- Gain clarity
- Learn new business skill
- Gain new insights into your career
- Get connected with girl bosses like you
- Fun fun fun
- Lots more
Date: February date will be announced
Time: 2pm – 5pm
Venue: To be disclosed to only registered participants
Fee: N5000 only
Would you like to achieve your 2018 goals with month to month support from a community of diverse women?
Fill the form below to register your interest and receive payment details. Registration closes on 10th February, 2018.